All study programmes at Aalborg University Esbjerg are controlled and developed by Schools and Study boards. The School organizes the study programmes and assigns a Study Board to define and to approve each specific study programme.
Furthermore, the Study board handles complaints, grading policies, examination regulations, and quality control of the study programme. The Study Board handles accreditation, merits and dispensations.
Study Boards related to Aalborg University Esbjerg
Head of Study: Henrik Brohus
- Study Board of Civil Engineering
- Study Board of Energy
- Study Board of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering
- Study Board of Industry and Global Business Developement
Head of Study: Uffe Kjærulff
- Study Board for Computer Science
- Study Board for Electronics and Information Technology
- Study Board for Media Technology
- Study board for the Admittance Course (in Danish)