The Aalborg University Board is the highest authority of AAU, and the University’s Rector is responsible for the day-to-day management of AAU.
Aalborg University Esbjerg
head of Campus AAU Esbjerg
The head of campus at AAU Esbjerg is responsible for local management in terms of coordination and local initiatives as regards campus development and communication about matters on campus. The head of campus is also responsible for the day-to-day management of all the joint administrative divisions on the Esbjerg campus (with the exception of Aalborg University Library, AUB).
Anders Schmidt Kristensen
+45 9940 7676 / +45 4218 0842
Campus council aau esbjerg
The Campus Council consists of representatives from all the main areas. The Campus Council is a development, coordination and cooperation forum that holds meetings once a month (except in January, June and July); the minutes are submitted to the management. The Campus Council coordinates and develops activities around improving the study environment, facilitating research, facilitating a good working environment, communication and dissemination of program offerings at Aalborg University in Aalborg, Esbjerg and Copenhagen. In addition, the Campus Council coordinates the operation and administration of the Bachelor's programs in Civil Engineering, Energy, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Chemistry and Biotechnology, Medialogy, and Mechanical Engineering as well as Master’s programs in Oil & Gas Technology, Medialogy and Risk & Safety Management.
The members of the Campus Council are:
- Anders Schmidt Kristensen, Head of Campus
- Egon Moesby, Director of Studies, First Year of Study
- Søren Heide Lambertsen, Head of Section for Offshore and Structural Engineering
- Michael B. Holte, Head of Section for Media Technology
- Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen, Head of Section for Energy Technology
- Jens Muff, Head of Section for Chemical Engineering
- Line Jørgensen, Communications Officer
- Britta M. Jensen, Head of Division, Study Office
- Gitte Lund, Coordinator, Admissions Course
- Mikkel Rindholt, President, Student Society
- Karin T. Kristensen, Librarian, AUB (observer)
- Ellen Karlsen, Campus Secretary (secretary)