Aalborg University Esbjerg trains engineers that are in demand. The vast majority of graduates also quickly get a job after graduation, either in Esbjerg or in other parts of Denmark.
Aalborg University, Business Esbjerg and Esbjerg Municipality have joined forces to ensure better cooperation and better conditions for graduates, benefitting the business community and regional development. In practice, this means that the business community guarantees a job to students from Aalborg University Esbjerg after graduation, and additionally, that the students and the business community are committed to even closer cooperation during the students’ studies.
At least six months' job guarantee in Esbjerg Municipality
The business community in Esbjerg offers graduates from Aalborg University Esbjerg at least six months of employment immediately after graduation.
- The job guarantee applies to all graduates with a MSc in Engineering and MSc in Technology (as well as the Danish language programme diplomingeniør) who has been admitted to a full-time programme at Aalborg University Esbjerg as of September 2019.
- The scheme applies to graduates who complete their education in the prescribed period of study.
- The job guarantee requires that the graduate has written a project or done an internship with a company (at least 15 ECTS credits).
- The job guarantee requires Danish proficiency equivalent to level B1 on the CEFR scale.
Aalborg University is also obligated to ensure that the students have good opportunities to collaborate with companies during their studies.
If you have any questions regarding the job guarantee, please contact study counsellor:
- Heidi Valdkilde Abrahamsen, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (45) 9940 7669